|Product SKU||4LIT Koya Rust Convertor Primer P-517|
|Size (L x W x H)||18 cm x 12 cm x 26 cm|
- Appearance : milky liquid
- Colour : light cream.
- Hard drying time : 24 hours.
- RECOMMENDED TO USE
- P-517 fight rust on: Storage Tanks; Railings;
- Rooftop; Equipments; Bridges; Scaffolding;
- Piping; Pipe Fitting; Valves; Welds; Castings;
- Steel Structures; Car bodies etc.
Rust convertor primer.
You can apply this to your gardening tools or whatever is rusty. And it will convert back to metal.
P-517 RUST CONVERTER PRIMER is a special blend of
chemicals containing mild acid, solvents
P-517 destroys red rust and keeps it away, and
provides a high adhesion primer.
Appearance : milky liquid
Colour : light cream.
Hard drying time : 24 hours.
RECOMMENDED TO USE
P-517 fight rust on: Storage Tanks; Railings;
Rooftop; Equipments; Bridges; Scaffolding;
Piping; Pipe Fitting; Valves; Welds; Castings;
Steel Structures; Car bodies etc.
METHOD OF USE:
1. P-517 can be used when temperatures are between
10 deg. C to 40 deg. C. Do not apply when
wet or raining (dew, fog) conditions exist.
2. Brush off loose and flaked rust, Remove any
grease, oil films, fingerprints or oil paints.
3. Pour P-517 into separate container for
application. Do not pour excess back into original
4. P-517 may be brushed or sprayed and two coats
are recommended with a 30 minute drying time
in between the coats, under normal conditions.
5. P-517 turns dark green to black on ferrous
(iron and steel) surfaces.
For best corrosion protection follow with enamel
top coating after P-517 has fully dried.
Eyes contact : severely irritating
Skin contact : mild and does not attack skin.
1 x KOYA P-517 4000ML RUST CONVERTOR PRIMER